By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years old or have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- You are legally capable of entering into a binding agreement.
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website.
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- You will not modify, adapt, or hack into the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to its systems.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the functionality of the Website or its associated servers.
- You will comply with any additional guidelines or rules provided by the Website.
- The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of Browser Technical Supports and protected by intellectual property laws.
- You are prohibited from using, reproducing, distributing, or modifying the content without prior written permission from Browser Technical Supports.
- The Website may include links to third-party websites for your convenience. Browser Technical Supports does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
- Browser Technical Supports strives to provide accurate and up-to-date information on the Website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Browser Technical Supports shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Website.
- In no event shall Browser Technical Supports be liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the content.
Last updated: [date]